Dip T., B.Ed.,M.B.A.(Exec), GD Ed (Computer)
Hi. I have been an educator in public education for over 25 years, having had opportunities as a teacher, deputy-principal and principal in schools of various sizes. I have also been an education adviser and curriculum specialist with Queenslands peak curriculum authorities over a ten year period. Supplementing this school sector work I have also tutored and authored in the tertiary sector.
I hope to, through the Leaders in School programs and Student Leaders publication present all students with opportunities to think, discuss and learn about leadership concepts.
I believe that all young people should have opportunities to learn about leadership, and that they can develop leadership knowledge and skills through practise, mentoring and a commitment to learning.
If you have a passion for leadership, especially service and community-oriented leadership, and you would like to contribute toward future editions of Student Leaders Internaitonal, please make contact. We would like to hear from you.
Recently contributors have include:
- Mr Will Davis: Aboriginal educator and community leader
- Professor Julia Flutter, Faculty of Education, University of Cambrifdge, UK
- Dr Eimear Enright, School of Human Movement Studies, University of Queensland, Australia
- Margaret J Wheatley: Leadership and management consultant
- Leaders from Australia, Belgium, Canada, England, Japan, Netherlands, New Zealand, South Africa, United States of America, Uruguay.